...So far. In my family we take pride in our gift giving. We have the official presents from our own parents (usually something more pricey) and then we do a "Secret Santa". We also have rules: 1.) No clothes (excluding shoes and accessories). No money gift$. And no gift cards.
Here is my list of way too expensive items.
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume It has a light, fresh, girly scent which counteracts my androgyny in outfits.
2. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupé in Red Taboo I find it difficult to pick a shade that actually looks good on me. This is my perfect shade. It is sort of a blue-red. Plus it is super balmy, which I love.
3. T3 Hair Straightener This is sad and almost embarrassing to admit but I've been using a curling iron as a hair straightener for the past year.
4. Nikon D60 A girl can dream right? I have been surviving of an old film camera and point and shoot Canon on manual mode. Actually if anyone is instrested in a camera, this website is the best because they have the lowest prices and most of the DSLR camera's they offer come with a 15-55mm AND 55-200mm lenses. THATS CRAZY! My photography teacher buys all his camera's off this site. It's legit.
5. Jeffrey Campbell Studded Moccasin Do I really need a reason? They are comfortable, versatile, and studded.
6. Spike Ring Again, this needs to explanation. It's painfully sweet. Though at first I thought of the dangera I might bring upon myself but then I realized that it can doubled as Brass-Knuckles the next time I have to take the bus through the Tenderloin at night! (Tenderloin = Place you NEVER want to be. Day or night)
7. Sigerson Morrison for Target Studded Flats So as a mere sophomore in high school and the fact that I walk 8 blocks to the public bus stop from my house and 5 to school, am stepped on and swayed from right to left on the 7:15AM bus ride to school where I am suffocated by fellow students and worked all around me, these are both functional and cute. Plus they are pretty damn cheap.