Saturday, March 14, 2009

A REAL Post



Faux Leather Jacket - Second Hand, Button Down Tank - HM

I am sorry I have been so neglectful, blogspot! I find myself becoming more of a blog reader than a blog writer. My life has not been so fascinating as of recently. I went to Amoeba on Telegraph a week ago for a free concert. I still don't understand why people yell Free Bird!

AH I am so anxious for summer, I honestly cannot think about it or I will lose my sanity. New York City for 3 week with my best friend taking photo's and painting all day. I am shaking.
???What are some good shops, cafe's, markets, hang out spots, etc, In NY???

Oh and so I do not forget! I received several questions in e-mails recently so I thought I would answer them.

Q: What do you use on your hair it is so healthy!
A: I use Pantene Restorative. I also use THIS. You can either put it in when your hair is damp or dry. It makes your hair really shiny but too much can make it look oily.

Q: Where did you get those buckle boots?
A: They are Fiorentini + Baker. Those specific ones aren't sold anymore but THIS one is similar. They're durable and comfortable, highly recommend.

Q: Where in San Francisco do you live?
A: Mission-Dolores area, I guess you could consider it that. But I don't go to Mission High!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do have beautiful hair!

deltay said...

Your summer sounds like it'll be a blast. Are you into like artistic photography?

Jessica said...

Yes, definitely artistic. Sure taking photo's of friends and family is great but I like to capture daily life and put an almost vulgar artistic twist to it.

Anonymous said...

awesome leather jacket and cute boys, good combination :-)

www.prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

The Queen of Hearts said...

The last picture looks like a shot of a band. You guys totally look like you are in some cool MTV pop-punk band. Budding singing career?

http://derherzen.blogspot.com/